- here are many interesting places in both urban and rural areas of Chongqing.
- Chongqing city is very attractive at night.
- The best time to visit Chongqing is spring, autumn and winter, because Chongqing has warm winter and hot summer.
- There is a International Travel Festival held in Chongqing every year from May to June.
- One can enjoy and explore the wonderful scenery of the magnificent Three Gorges by traveling along the Changjiang River.
- The Chongqing Museum that located in Loquat Hill is another must-see in Chongqing.
- The Dazu Rock Caving and Nouthern Hot Springs Parks are also very popular and typical for tourist.
- Dazu Grottoes
- Loquat Hill
- Northern Hot Springs Park
The Tourism of Chongqing
張貼者： blenda 於 上午5:09